- We guide and support your subject and career choices
- Offer an interactive Q/A blog for individual career advice
- Supply an extensive library of job descriptions with pay levels
- Offer a wide range of aptitude and skills advice
- Continuously build your confirmed CV
- Free employer head hunting service for jobseeking
- Destination Data on each cohort of registered students will be available on request to school management from the mrce statistical services division
- Fees for Students paid for by Registered Schools will be reduced from £5 to £1
- School staff will be able to use the aptitude and personality profiles to provide more accurate advice on career and course selection
- Offers lifetime support on advice and job finding
- Staff at registered schools can use the MRCE facilities for free
- 01/ To provide innovative online services which improve members' employment prospects.
- 02/ To enable members to understand their strengths and abilities relevant to employment.
- 03/ To provide employer members with a source of potential employees who have confirmed CVs.
- 04/ To provide Schools and Colleges with accurate feedback of past students' achievements.
"MRCE CV authentication is a powerful tool for good employment"
> A Nicholson - MD SOLOMAN Ltd (Society of London Manufacturers)
Watch our video: